atoum has an extension mechanism for adding functionality that is not intended to be in the core of atoum. Here is the list of existing extensions and the link to the documentation of each.
- bdd-extension :helps you write tests using behavior-driven development,
- visibility-extension : lets you override the visibility of methods so that you can test protected and private methods,
- json-schema-extension : enables you to valididate a JSON return with a JSON-Schema,
- ruler-extension : add an extra parameter to the atoum CLI command to launch only some tests based on complex rules.
- blackfire-extension : write your Blackfire test suites with atoum.